Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Diary 9/7/15

Long time, no blog. Took a trip to southern Washington to see my daughter's new home. It was wet, lush, and green there compared to the dry parched southern Oregon. I felt almost like I should carry a machete as if the growth would close in behind me! It was beautiful and a nice break. Only problem was that I left the camera card in the computer! Ah well, I will catch up tomorrow on what is happening in the garden. Sad times with more deer damage and gopher starting to eat my onions. Picked 20 lbs. of tomatoes today, and some strawberries, cucumbers, and one lone bell pepper. So much work to feed to ruminants...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...