Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Diary 8/25/15

Worked on making jam today. The plums are coming on fast and furious. So are the raspberries in the greenhouse. When the outside ones join in, I will be in trouble. Luckily, I have a few friends and family ho want to pick some, too. I made white peach jam yesterday and berry/peach/plum combo. Today, I made straight up strawberry jam for my grandson. He didn't want any plum mixed in his. Just strawberries. I also made a plum nectarine which I am anxious to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...