Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Diary 6/25/15

And now the heat begins~ Starting today and through next week, we are going to have near record temperatures with quite a few triple digit days forecast. Also, monsoonal flow from the Four Corners area will work into our area to cause thunderstorms. Eventually they will have moisture, but not at first. Wow, do I sound like a meteorologist? Anyway, off to an early start because of higher temps later...


So now it is later and just starting to cool off from above 100, and thunder is booming in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...