Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Diary 5/9/15

Spoke with many nice people at the Wildflower Show today; everything from an old neighbor to another old friend's daughter to a reporter for the local  newspaper, and of course my friends and neighbors, and people I had never met before. The plants sold well in the morning and then sort of fizzled out in the afternoon. Hopefully some Moms or shoppers for Moms will help buy the rest tomorrow! An incredible display of flowers that all who were impressed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...