Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Diary 5/11/15

My garden is full of irises, partially because I like them, but mostly because the deer do not. They are glorious for the next two weeks and then that is that. The sword-like leaves will remain until the winter freezes set in, standing like fences along the edge of other bloomers. So for this short time,
 they are the stars of the yard and a few get cut and brought inside although they do not last long as cut flowers go, there is something about just a few in a tall vase that makes me smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...