Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Diary 4/16/15

Warm weather ahead for us. With the longer day length and the soil warming up, my gardening hormones are starting to kick in. I may be tempted to plants some beans and cucumbers. I did that last year and they took off without a glitch. I figure I have plenty of seeds and if at first I don't succeed, I would just try again a little later. Wish me luck! Have a wonderful week's end~
Snow yesterday morning, now heading for 80 degrees. I Love Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...