Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Diary 3/25/15

Last year, I bought two bushes that I have always wanted in my garden. I was pleasantly surprised to find them each in full bloom. Like a proud mother, I will show them off here! I have had the Flowering Quince for a long time. I brought it up from a homestead on the creek. The Forsythia is one of the new ones. I planted one bush a long time ago, but I put it in the wrong place and it was run over by a bulldozer before I could move it...The Daphne is one of the best smelling flowers I know of and I visit it everyday for a whiff. I may clip a branch for the house if I think it can spare one.
Flowering Quince

Forsythia

Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...