Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Diary 1/18/15

My readership is down on this blog, probably because as a garden blog, it is starting to fail. As a sample of my life, it continues. Along with my move from farmer to lots of other hats; grama (wife, mother), writer, builder, potter, I will always have a garden.
But I find myself dreaming of roses instead of spinach, of zinnias instead of hot peppers. With the gopher problems and the relentless deer, I have moved into the greenhouse and containers in there, to boot. Changes all around. For those who still visit me here, I will still post, but not as frequently. For those who want to see what is next for me, I have a new domain, sarahammondgardenstories.com where I am telling the tale of my journey as a writer. I also have purchased the domain, gardenersdaughterstory.com for my book. I am hoping to epublish soon, so I will chirp up about that when it happens, here, there, and everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...