Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Diary 1/16/15

Went to look for firewood trees. For $10 for 5 cords( a cord is the volume of wood that fits in an 4'x8'x4'tall space) per family, the Forest Service will give you a permit to cut down a dead tree that is along a road and would fall into that road making it a danger tree. These trees are not so rotten that a cavity nesting bird want to use them. There are plenty more like them in the interior of the forest, and the dry wood burns clear. There is no smoke from your fire once it is burning hot.
Early morning fog just lifting on 6600 road

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...