Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Diary 1/11/14

Upper falls at seven mile
A bleak day with lots of little kiddos here. I overlapped with a five year old, a three year old, and a twenty month old today. Needless to say, that at my age, I am exhausted! No small task to be a store clerk, a monster, a mother and grandmother in different roles as directed by the three year old, a sister (also from the three year old), an art teacher and of course, myself. Looking forward to another week of fairly good weather before some much needed rain storms arrive. Enjoyed one walk on the "old road" this week with Cheryl and Daphne, taller gals who out paced me 3 to 2, I think! The water was still raging even if down from the near flood stage of a few weeks ago~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...