Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Diary 12/5/14

Christmas spirit is stirred up around here with helping local kid event down at the Shady Cove School put on by the District 4 Fire Department Support group. They have a pancake breakfast and get grants from the likes of WalMart to put on a free Christmas event for local kids. My first year, but donated via my neighbor(Linda Sue) 6 (7?) trees and decorated a few of them. As Linda said, "don't need to decorate a tree this year, good on that." Meanwhile it continues to be mild with morning and evening fog. The garden looks like the perfect place to film a Sherlock Holmes movie. I date myself, I guess. I should say a zombie or vampire movie. Weather changing back to rain tonight with no snow in sight. Saving my snow coupons for Christmas when my family is here. Remember how successful the rain dance was? Wait til I get to the snow dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...