Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Diary 12/1/14

Well, December is upon us but we still have trees with yellow leaves. There is even an apple at the bottom of the garden that still hasn't had a leaf turn or lost any. It is an heirloom and maybe very hardy, but it is December now. That's ridiculously mild! So, with that in mind and the fact that others are having a rough winter already, I will say it was a lovely day, 52 degrees, sunny, and very pleasant in a longjohn wearing kind of way~
Turkey soup and leftover turkey enchiladas for lunch and still a couple meals to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...