Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

12/21/14

Ah, the shortest day is over. Now we can get going on more daylight from here on out! Crazy flood waters happening around here. Not as bad as some areas. No damage to us, but our neighbor's home was surrounded when we went by this morning. They spent some time making the creek pretty by the edge of their property and I think they didn't realize they were making it easier for the water to hop up on the bank and get them. This is the time of year they had the devastating 1964 flood. That time it melted a foot of snow pack along with several inches of rain. No snow pack yet, but the ski areas opened a bit this weekend. They will get more snow by mid-week even though it is raining to 9000 feet now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...