Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Diary 11/20/14

I cannot remember a fall with as many mushrooms as this one. Though we have had some frosts, they are still popping up everywhere and so many different kinds. I found these Boletes today on a walk. I know they are Boletes from the spongey gills they have. I think these ones are edible, but not choice.


This group was older anyway. I also found this weird one which may be a Fluted Helvetia which some people eat. I am going to pass just because of the way it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...