Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Diary 10/8/14

After digging the last of the potatoes, weeding another bed for winter cover, and hauling home another armful of onions, I decided it was time to face the housekeeping I have avoided of late. When I don't have any out-of-towners coming in for awhile, I tend to do a mediocre job of keeping the house clean. Today, I worked into that next layer and see that there is much to do. The good thing is, I am the only one who knows the dirt and dust that is waiting. Well, except now you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...