Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Diary 9/23/14

So, this was supposed to be the last dry day for the next while. Wandered around closing windows, putting chair cushions away, picking grapes and tomatoes, and in general imagining fall's arrival and the end of the longest, dry summer I have ever experienced. Here comes the mud!
"5 and a button" Timber Rattler
The cat tracked this guy under the truck and kept it there until help came. She was rearded with a dish of milk. I suspect it will be the last snake incident for this year as they will find a rock to hide under with the cold rain due to arrive tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...