Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Diary 7/10/14

Black Cap raspberries are getting ripe at this elevation.
Lost in the bushes~

Black Cap Raspberry syrup on its way~
We will pick them here until the just dry up, then chase them up the mountain where they come on later and the temperatures are cooler. We have some special spots we like to go, but often it is a busy time and we don't make it. Save ourselves for huckleberries. Don't know how their crop will be this year yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...