Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Diary 4/3/14

In between the rainy spells, we have had some really warm weather. This coming week, the temps will be in the 70's for several days. The early wildflowers are in bloom now and will be finished by the end of the month when we usually have them for the Wildflower Show. May have to drive up the mountain to find what is normally easy to find. Hoping some fruit has set, and that we are not completely skunked in the orchard as far as having some fruit this summer and fall.
I always called this one Indian Tobacco, but that might not be PC these days, though enthnobotanically correct. Now I know it as Hound's Tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...