Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Diary 4/17/14

They are filming a video of a Formula One Ferrari on our road. Somehow they received permission from the county to close the road. I have not seen or heard it, but I guess if you stand outside when they are filming, you can hear it work through the gears at one hundred miles per hour on our picturesque road with plenty of winding turns. It is one of only three made of this specific car and  worth more millions than one can imagine for a bright red sports car. If I get  picture today, I will post it tomorrow. Meanwhile, trips down the road have to land in one of
the open opportunities, otherwise, you wait for an hour. The yard is green and now the Lilacs are blooming, so for me, Spring is officially here. Brought in another armload of asparagus yesterday. Most of my neighbors and friends are happy for our overabundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...