Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Diary 4/15/14

Tax day for many, I have never experienced the anxiety, just got it done. This coming from the person who usually get their driver's license on her birthday...Looking forward to a pleasant weekend with family and friends and wishing the same for all. We hope to go look for morels, especially if we get the little bit of rain we are supposed to be receiving tomorrow night. I did get up to look at the eclipsed moon last night. It was brown and muddy looking.
 I didn't stay up to watch it reappear which would have actually been prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...